Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Somerset House 2014 Summer Screen Prints with Film4



I am delighted to announce that once again I will be taking part in the Summer Screen Prints exhibition as part of Film 4's outdoor cinema 'Summer Screen' at Somerset House in London, curated by Print Club London.

I have produced a poster for this year's premier movie, which was launched at Cannes in May, Deux Jours Une Nuit, directed by Jean-Pierre Dardenne & Luc Dardenne, starring Marion Cotillard of Inception fame...

As a dedicated follower of my blog, you are invited to the Launch Night at Somerset House on 30 July 2014. You can confirm your invitation by emailing rsvp@printclublondon.com. Numbers are limited so please only RSVP if you know you're able to attend. Unfortunately I can't be there, but last year's party was lots of fun, there will be free Jamesons cocktails for all, and a great way to kick off the outdoor summer film season!