Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Nokia - The Mobile Filmmakers Bible






I have just finished this project through Work Club for Nokia, which is designed to encourage students to make films on their mobiles.

Digital agency Work Club first approached me with a commission for 10 felt tip pen illustrations for the filmmakers project, which after some thought I decided the drawings would work better if I also was able to art direct and design the project. Excitingly, Work Club agreed and I was given the opportunity to pull the whole thing together. I was able to not only produce the illustrations, manage print handling and develop a selection of type treatments, but also to commission photographer Steve Bliss to reinact and photograph all the classic film moments Work Club had written. We had great fun getting all our friends to dress as ninja's and run away screaming from UFO's...